GPZC’s COVID Policy
NOTE: This policy is subject to change and checking this page frequently is recommended.
GPZC is asking all in person participants in overnight events to take a rapid antigen test (home test is fine) within the 24 hours before arriving at the Zen Center for the event and to only attend in person if the test is negative. (Participants could attend online if testing positive for COVID). Testing is not required participation that does not include an overnight stay.
The following guidelines are in effect for all events:
- Vaccinations and boosters as recommended by the CDC are encouraged but will no longer be required or tracked.
- Masks are optional, unless someone attends whose risk status makes masks necessary in which case all participants will be asked to wear masks.
- Social distancing to the extent feasible will continue to be practiced.
- Participants must wash their hands frequently, use hand sanitizer when handling shared equipment and wipe surfaces with disinfectant after use as appropriate.
- Please do not attend the retreat in person if you are ill and/or have any symptoms (COVID-related or not) that indicate a possible contagious illness.
- We will continue to re-evaluate our policies in times of higher transmission rates.