The following COVID precautions are in effect as of May 25 2023:
- Anyone attending a retreat in person is required to take a rapid antigen test (home test is fine) within 24 hours prior to arriving at this retreat and only attend in person if the result is negative.
- Vaccinations and boosters as recommended by the CDC are encouraged but will no longer be required or tracked.
- Masks are optional, unless someone attends whose risk status makes masks necessary in which case all participants will be asked to wear masks.
- Social distancing to the extent feasible will continue to be practiced.
- Participants must wash their hands frequently, use hand sanitizer when handling shared equipment and wipe surfaces with disinfectant after use as appropriate.
- Please do not attend the retreat in person if you are ill and/or have any symptoms (COVID-related or not) that indicate a possible contagious illness.
- We will continue to re-evaluate our policies in times of higher transmission rates.