The following COVID precautions are in effect as of May 25 2023:
- Anyone attending a retreat in person is required to take a rapid antigen test (home test is fine) within 24 hours prior to arriving at this retreat and only attend in person if the result is negative. Testing is not required when participation does not involve an overnight stay.
- Vaccinations and boosters as recommended by the CDC are encouraged but will no longer be required or tracked.
- Masks are optional, unless someone attends whose risk status makes masks necessary in which case all participants will be asked to wear masks.
- Social distancing to the extent feasible will continue to be practiced.
- Participants must wash their hands frequently, use hand sanitizer when handling shared equipment and wipe surfaces with disinfectant after use as appropriate.
- Please do not attend the retreat in person if you are ill and/or have any symptoms (COVID-related or not) that indicate a possible contagious illness.
- We will continue to re-evaluate our policies in times of higher transmission rates.